We take the same principles and stages for researching and setting up a social media campaign but work with your in-house team to educate them so that they can deliver it.
The process is carried out through a number of workshops and hands on sessions covering topics such as:
- The objectives of the campaign and how to measure success
- Where are the conversations for the target market happening and how often – setting up the tracking
- Which sites to target
- Blog – set up, URLs, design, ownership & plan in training
- LinkedIn – opportunities & approach
- Twitter – do you need to be on there? Have you the resources to support ongoing?
- The content – how it will be generated, by whom and how often
- How to engage in the conversations / tone of voice / style
- Set up profiles and accounts on the sites
- Company policy on blogging / twitter etc
- The business process to support the campaign
- How to promote new channels through existing ones (e.g. email campaigns, links on website etc)